We, Chugai Match Co., Ltd. have been running a match manufacturing business in Okayama with the thought of “providing excellent quality products that are useful for human life” for more than 130 years since our founding in 1890.
From now on, in addition to providing body-friendly Nonsulfur matches, we will contribute to the conservation of society and the natural environment while expanding the possibilities of “matches” that enrich human life and hearts.
In the factory, there are thousands, and tens of thousands of repeated tasks by craftsmen’s sweaty and oily hands while repairing and using old machines carefully. We confront all tiny problems, and establish new methods with new ideas, then keep challenging for the future furthermore. We will continue to face matchsticks with our craftsman spirit, “heart of manufacturing” for the next 100 years.
- 1. We will provide excellent quality products that are useful for human life.
- 2. We will contribute to human health and conservation of the natural environment.
- 3. We will contribute to the realization of a world where everyone can feel the joy of living in good health.
- 4. We aim to be a company where each and every employee can feel rewarding, and work with a smile and happiness.
- 1. By “Nonsulfur match” of excellent quality, we will help people to enrich their life to provide warmth and safety , peace and warmth, and enjoyment and kindness in their leisure time.
- 2. We will contribute to global environmental conservation and human health through our unique social activities (J-credit, rehabilitation cooperating factory for handicapped persons).
- 3. We never look away from social contradictions and will strive to resolve them.
- ○ Commitment to correctness
We always ask ourselves if what we do is really correct based on the starting point.
- ○ Commitment to sincereness
We keep in mind that it is very important to work diligently and earnestly without laziness.
- ○ Commitment to quality
We always aim to continue to produce the highest quality products in the world by adhering to the policy of not compromising on material selection, process improvement, and consideration for the environment.